Si quis singula de cursibus quibusdam in situ imponere velit, scribat, quaeso Franciscae Parvae
Communicative teaching with the Cambridge Latin Course
TEACHERS REQUIRED (UK)
Following Bob Patrick’s sessions at the ArLT Summer School on how to use the communicative teaching methodology TPRS (Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling), it has been decided to trial the use of TPRS with Book I of the CLC. We are therefore seeking a small group of approximately ten teachers to be involved in a one year trial, starting in September 2011. Teachers who are interested in such a methodology should indicate their interest by dropping a brief e-mail to Keith Rogers . In order to judge the effectiveness of the methodology in a range of situations, we are interested in approaches from teachers from all sectors of the secondary teaching community. Over the course of this academic year (2010-2011), training will be provided to interested teachers to help develop the necessary skills. The project is receiving support from the CSCP and resources will be provided for CLC Book 1.
Cursus Patris Reginaldi Foster
UNIVERSUM LATINITATIS CURRICULUM
A. Annua Exercitatio Communis
• Milvauchiae mense Octobri ad Maium
• in triginta quinque congressibus gratuitis
• quinque “Experientiarum” sive graduum ab imo ad summum
• feriis opportunis interpositis
• pluribus cum lectionibus ‘ad libitum’.
B. Aestiva Eruditio Altior
• ibidem mensibus Iunio et Iulio
• sexies in hebdomada gratis
• duorum ordinum superioris institutionis: Iuniorum et Seniorum
• itineribus litterariis propositis
• liberis cum sessionibus ‘sub arboribus’.
PETE SCRIBE QUAERE :
Reginald Thomas Foster
1233 South 45th St
West Milwaukee, Wisconsin – 53214